Very close to the center of Varadero, Occidental Arenas Blancas hotel is six blocks from the lagoon of the popular Josone Park, where people usually go to row. The Central Park is 2 km away and the Varadero Golf Club is 6 km away, the Dolphinarium is 10 km away and the José Martí International Airport is 157 km away.
The property has 883 cozy rooms and suites distributed in the Solymar area (focused on couples' enjoyment) and Arenas Blancas (focused on family enjoyment) and decorated with many colors to convey the tradition and warmth of the Caribbean. The rooms have a balcony, air conditioning, TV with cable channels, telephone, digital radio, and minibar with daily replacement, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, safe and private bathroom with shower. The suites have a rest area and guest bathroom.
The leisure and entertainment program includes access to excellent facilities and equipment for non-motorized water sports such as snorkeling, canoeing, kayaking or windsurfing and land, shops, beauty salon, tour desk, car rental and wireless internet access.
The culinary offer is not far behind as it stands out for its excellent buffet food restaurants and five specialized restaurants, among those: Cuban, Italian, Spanish and seafood. This resort surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens also has three swimming pools, children's club, nightclub and bars for lovers of a good cigar, a good coffee or a glass of the best rum in the world.
Occidental Arenas Blancas General services:
- 24-hour reception service
- Express check-in and checkout from the hotel
- Fax, telephone and Wi-Fi service (subject to charge)
- Wake-up call service
- Security service
- Medical service from 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Saturday (subject to charge)
- Lobby bar service from 07.00 to 23.00
- Public Relations office
- Tourist Information Office
- Beach: Bar service available from 10.00 to 18.00, parasols, sun loungers and towel service, as well as the possibility to partake in water sports (surfing, catamaran sailing, snorkeling, jet skis, etc.)
- Gazebo for weddings facing the beach with fantastic views of the Caribbean
- Facilities for people with reduced mobility and rooms available upon request
- Bureau de change
- Luggage service
- Car and motorbike hire
- The hotel operates with 220 V power