Cuba, sugar, tobacco and rum Program:
- The best option to discover the real Cuba: its delicacies, culture and the warmth of its people.
- Enjoy free time in the city center and visit a unique art gallery where you will find amazing pieces of local art, made from authentic German silverware.
- Visit a sugar mill museum to learn about the sugar process and a traditional Cuban lunch.
- Also enjoy a boat ride in a natural lagoon to observe the mangroves.
- Upon return, a demonstration of Cuban tobacco twisting at the La Gaviota Shopping Center, with delivery of souvenirs (rum cane and a Guantanamera tobacco) and the option to purchase a drink of coffee or rum with a tobacco for tasting.
Departure days: Everyday
Departure Time: 08:00 hrs
If you are not staying at the hotel that you select as pick up, please write in remarks a telephone number where we can contact you in case of variations.
Pick up times may vary up to 30 minutes regarding the number of hotels to pick up clients for the excursion.
The transfer of this excursion does not stop at private houses, you can select the nearest hotel and take the transfer there.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXCURSIONS