History, legend, and tradition - Excursion to Valle de los Ingenios Program:
- Departure by bus or truck from the city with guide service.
- Visit the Mirador to enjoy a wonderful view of the Valley, a World Heritage Site since 1988.
- Visit the San Isidro de los Destiladeros and La Hacienda Guáimaro farms, both are archaeological sites of great interest.
- Visit the Manaca Iznaga farm that belonged to one of the richest families in the Trinidadian town in colonial times, where you can optionally taste a rich guarapo, obtained from sugar cane.
- Optional visit to the watchtower, built in the 19th century, to enjoy the beauty of the valley.
- Creole lunch in a restaurant located on the grounds of the old Santa Elena de Sabanilla sugar mill.
- Visit the Casa del Alfarero to admire one of the oldest traditions of the city in the founding family's workshop.
- Return to Trinidad.
Departure days: Everyday
Departure Time: 09:00 hrs
Mínimun: 2 people
If you are not staying at the hotel that you select as pick up, please write in remarks a telephone number where we can contact you in case of variations.
Pick up times may vary up to 30 minutes regarding the number of hotels to pick up clients for the excursion.
The transfer of this excursion does not stop at private houses, you can select the nearest hotel and take the transfer there.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXCURSIONS