About the Tour:
Departure days: Sundays
Departure time: 8:00 am
Duration: 8 hours
- Departure to Las Terrazas, (ecological project located in the Sierra de del Rosario, declared by UNESCO, Biosphere Reserve), enjoy the flora and fauna of Cuba and the charms of the place.
- Visit hotel La Moka, a singular installation inserted in the forest.
- Visit “La Unión farm”, with a beautiful garden of tropical plants.
- Displacement towards the partially reconstructed ruins of the Cafetal Buenavista, coffee plantation of the XIX century, knowing didactically the history of the place and the process of the benefit of coffee at the time.
- Contact with the community, visiting the “Plaza del Pueblo” and its sociocultural facilities, with the possibility of tasting the exquisite Cuban coffee at Maria's house (not included).
- You will visit the Serigraphy Workshop of the place, where you can learn about this work and the craft that takes place in the place, with the possibility of buying different items.
- Lunch in the area and, bath time in the San Juan River.
- Return to the hotel in Havana.
If you are not staying at the hotel that you select as pick up, please write in remarks a telephone number where we can contact you in case of variations.
Pick up times may vary up to 30 minutes regarding the number of hotels to pick up clients for the excursion.
The transfer of this excursion does not stop at private houses, you can select the nearest hotel and take the transfer there