About the Tour
- Pick up at Hotel or Private accommodation in Havana.
- Departure to Las Terrazas, an ecological project located in the Sierra de del Rosario, declared by UNESCO, a Biosphere reserve, enjoying the Cuban flora and fauna and the beauties of the place.
- We will visit The La Moka hotel, a singular installation inserted in the forest.
- Also visit to La Unión farm, with a beautiful garden of tropical plants.
- Continue of the tour to the partially rebuilt ruins of Cafetal Buenavista, a coffee plantation from the 19th century, where you will learn about the history of the place and the process of coffee production at the time. Contact with the community, visiting the Plaza del Pueblo and its socio-cultural facilities.
- You will visit the Silkscreen Workshop of the place, being able to learn about this work and the crafts that are carried out in the place, with the possibility of buying various items.
- Continue the trip to Soroa, an emblematic place of the flora and fauna of our country, with its 22 meter waterfall, a majestic waterfall where visitors enjoy the placid and transparent waters of the Manantiales River.
- The Orquideario that makes possible to admire over 700 species of orchids among which there are 150 Cuban species and the ascent to the Mirador de las Nubes that dominates the landscape from north to south coast with a height of 375m that allows you to admire a beautiful panorama of the plain south of the province of Pinar del Río and the mountain system in the north, something exclusive and spectacular.
- Ther are optional activities to do horseback riding, hiking, mountaineering, canyoning, bird watching where more than 82 species live.
- Return to stay 17:00 hrs
- Entrance to: Las terrazas, Cascada, Orquideario.
- Lunch with a bottle of water included.
OPTIONAL BY THE CUSTOMER not included
Coffee at Maria's house 2.00 cuc
Horse ride per hour 10.00 to 15.00 cuc
Ziplines 35.00 cuc
Boats 10.00 cuc per hour
Departure days: Every day
Departure Time: selected by the client.
Minimum: 2 persons
Maximum: 4 persons per car
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXCURSIONS