Departure days: Everyday
Departure Time: 7:30 am
Duration: 10 hours
Viñales Tour Description
- Pick up at the hotel and departure to Pinar del Rio.
- Walk through the Viñales Valley, declared Cultural Landscape Protected by UNESCO and National Natural Monument.
- Visit the Casa del Veguero, where you can taste a welcome cocktail and also appreciate the tobacco plantations that are cultivated there.
- Visit the Mirador de Los Jazmines, a place that offers a beautiful overview of the Viñales Valley.
- Visit the Cave of the Indio with a boat ride along the river that runs inside.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit the Mural of the Prehistory that shows the process of evolution of life in the Mountain range of the Organs, from the mollusk to the first indigenous inhabitants of the place.
- Back to the hotel.
If you are not staying at the hotel that you select as pick up, please write in remarks a telephone number where we can contact you in case of variations.
Pick up times may vary up to 30 minutes regarding the number of hotels to pick up clients for the excursion.
The transfer of this excursion does not stop at private houses, you can select the nearest hotel and take the transfer there.