Located on one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Labranda Cayo Santa Maria is the newest 5 stars all-inclusive resort on Cayo Santa Maria.
The hotel provides the finest of All-Inclusive services featuring 7 restaurants, 9 bars, landscaped swimming pool, spa & beauty parlor, kids club, daily live entertainment as well as numerous leisure and sport activities. At Labranda Cayo Santa Maria you will find all types of national and international cuisine: Criollo and Cuban, Mediterranean, Asia-Fusion, Oriental Food, Sweets, cakes, milkshakes & Cuban coffee, International Buffet, Grill and Barbeque and a Pizza & Snacks & Bar opened 24 hours.
The hotel is very family friendly as it offers several kid's activities, which include kid's club and playground, mini disco and dancing lessons, babysitting service (extra supplement), sand sculpture completions and many more.
At Labranda Cayo Santa Maria, you will also be able to practice a lot of sports as there are volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, yoga classes and a lot of water sports: windsurfing, snorkelling, deep sea diving, sailing and yachting, sport fishing, .. (for some of them you might have to pay an extra supplement).
Hotel Labranda Cayo Santa Maria Services
The hotel offer all of the five-star services and amenities you need to enjoy the most relaxing stay possible and return home rejuvenated. Services include a beauty parlour, barbershop, and fitness club, and qualified masseuses* to sooth aching muscles.
- Breakfast - buffet
- Tennis courts
- Water sports (motorized)
- (Motorized) water sports
- outdoor sports
- modern building
- Reception staff speak Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pool for children
- Program for children
- Day program of activities
- Night entertainment program
- Restaurant (s) - A la carte
- Restaurant (s) - buffet
- Game room
- Security - Ambulance at the hotel. Upon request 24 hours
- National and international telephone
Hotel Labranda Cayo Santa Maria Rooms
Contemporarily decorated in bright colours, Deluxe Rooms are full of light and offer a large balcony, with table and chairs, overlooking tropical gardens. The modern facilities include Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with international channels, an iron, a minibar, and a coffeemaker. The beautiful, contemporary bathroom features a luxurious, walk-in rainforest shower.
- Tea and coffee making
- Flat-screen, satellite TV with international channels
- Ironing board and iron
- In-room safe
- Wi-Fi (at extra cost)
- Electronic key system
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms available
Hotel Labranda Cayo Santa Maria Restaurants & Bars
- The main buffet restaurant is located at the heart of the resort, serving tasty breakfasts, lunches, and dinners every day in a Caribbean-themed room opening to a large terrace.
- El Antillas: For a Cuban fine dining experience, visit El Antillas to taste the very best of Cuban cuisine created by Chef Oscar Fernandez Rodriguez.
- Calypso: is an à la carte Mediterranean restaurant, offering fresh, healthy Mediterranean cuisine from Italy, Greece, and Spain from our award-winning chef.
- La Barbacoa: is our beach restaurant, serving up barbecue lunches to hungry beach-goers. You can also throw your own private barbecue party at Private Barbacoa.
- La Trattoria: is our pool restaurant, welcoming guests for lunches and afternoon snacks. In true Italian style, La Trattoria has its own authentic pizza oven.
- Mezze: Located near the beach, Mezze provides a taste of the Orient, offering an à la carte menu packed with delicious dishes of the region—everything from Mezze to tagine.
- Fusion: is our Asia-Fusion à la carte restaurant—offering tasty Asian dishes in a modern room.
- Bars: Cayo Santa Maria Resort has seven bars, including: two beach bars; a pool bar for drinks around the pool; La Havaneria cocktail bar; The Water Bar; and El Teatro Bar.
- La Dolce: Vita is the place for dessert, offering a huge variety of sweets, cakes and milkshakes—plus some delicious Cuban coffee specialties.