Built at the foot of the Escambray mountains with the sea as a backdrop, it was founded in 1514 by Diego Velázquez and is considered a jewel of Cuba's colonial architecture where cobblestones, stone and clay are framed by narrow streets where elegance has taken immortality by storm, With its swarm of ancestral roofs and the palaces of the greatest sugar patricians of the island, the nostalgia of a history of opulence, the incomparable panorama of its immediate Ancon beach, its squares and streets stopped in time, make the town an encounter with more than five centuries of history.
CITY TOUR VISITS
City tour through the city, between street fairs through its historic center, the Plaza Mayor, the City Hall, Central Park ... you will visit:
- The parish.
- La Canchánchara: offers live music and you can taste a unique cocktail made with brandy, honey and sugarcane juice. (Drink not included)
- History Museum: it is located in the former Cantero Palace, shows historical pieces and documents of the Trinitarian village.
- Guamuhaya Archeology Museum: shows objects belonging to the aboriginal communities that lived in the south-central region of the Island of Cuba during the pre-Columbian stage.
- Romantic Museum: Recreate in its fourteen rooms the atmosphere of a typical colonial Trinitarian residence from 1830-1860 with a sample of furniture and decorative arts.
- Colonial Architecture Museum: it has seven rooms where it exposes the architectural development of the city over the centuries.
- Casa de la Trova de Trinidad: it is a meeting center for popular enjoyment, where periodic concerts are held.
- Afro-Cuban House: shows are associated with our orichas syncretic deities of Catholic saints.
- Casa de la Música: sometimes it has live dance music from local orchestras and always recorded dance music.
Consumptions and tickets not included.
OPTIONAL BY THE CUSTOMER
- LUNCH - 20.00
- FARM (1) - 5.00
- MUSEUM (1) - 5.00
- THE CUBAN PARK - 10.00
- ESCAMBRAY PATH (1) - 10.00
- GUAIMARO - 5.00
Departure days: Every day
Departure Time: selected by the client.
Minimum: 2 persons
Maximum: 4 persons per car
This tour ends at 5:00 p.m. regardless of the departure time.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXCURSIONS