Sancti Spiritus & Trinidad Tour, Program:
- Visit the famous colonial cities of Sancti Espíritus and Trinidad:
- Sancti Espíritus, one of the first towns, founded in 1514, whose historic center was declared a National Heritage Site, with several museums and the Parish Church, the oldest in Cuba, completed in 1612.
- Following arrival in the city of Trinidad, the best preserved colonial town in the country, founded in 1514 and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1988. In its historic center there are numerous religious, military and civil heritage buildings in a totally urban environment. conserved.
- On the tour you will enjoy various services and cultural and gastronomic offers.
- Lunch at a restaurant in the historic center and free time to explore these unique and timeless wonders, in addition to visiting the Manaca-Iznaga estate considered one of the richest properties in the area in the 19th century.
Departure days: Everyday
Departure Time: 08:00 hrs
If you are not staying at the hotel that you select as pick up, please write in remarks a telephone number where we can contact you in case of variations.
Pick up times may vary up to 30 minutes regarding the number of hotels to pick up clients for the excursion.
The transfer of this excursion does not stop at private houses, you can select the nearest hotel and take the transfer there.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXCURSIONS