This comfortable hotel has 272 cozy rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, composed of 136 double rooms with 2 beds and 136 rooms with King size bed, distributed in a building of 4 floors and in 17 bungalows of 2 floors.
The culinary offer pleases all palates, from lovers of Cuban e food to those who prefer international food. Buffet and specialized à la carte restaurants prepare exquisite dishes that, accompanied by excellent cocktails served in the bars, invite the client to combine quality service, rest and pleasure.
Hotel Iberostar Tainos Restaurants
- La Isabelica Restaurant: Local and international cuisine. Buffet
- Sakura Restaurant: Oriental a la carte food (Sushi, vegetable tempura, traditional Japanese soups, seafood and live prepared meats). Hours 19:00 to 21:30.
- El Criollo Restaurant: Cuban food a la carte. Hours 19:00 to 21:30.
- Pool Restaurant La Media Vuelta: Fast food by the pool. Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fine Sand Beach Bar: Cocktails and drinks from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Pool Bar La Esquina from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lobby Bar La Palma, drinks and snacks from 09:00 to 01:00.
- -Theater Bar Don Café delicious coffees from 18:30 to 01:00.
- Ranchón La Duna Bar, national and international drinks from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
In terms of entertainment activities, the staff of this hotel offers guests of all ages a complete entertainment and leisure program. Children can have fun in the Miniclub with daily games and shows for children between 4 and 12 years old, while adults relax on the beach, enjoy the shows with dances and live music. For sports lovers there are also varied options such as diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, billiards, shooting, cycling, bowling, table tennis, horse riding, and basketball or beach volleyball, among many others. Golf is one of the most exclusive attractions in the area, since the 18-hole Varadero Golf Club is located 5 km away.