Duration: 4 (hours)
- Departure from Triniad with guide service.
- Visit the Mirador to enjoy a wonderful view of the Valley, a World Heritage Site since 1988.
- Visit the Hacienda de la Familia Iznaga, one of the richest families in the Trinitarian villa in the colonial era, where you can taste a delicious guarapo, obtained from sugar cane. Optional visit to the tower, built in the nineteenth century, to enjoy the beautiful landscape of this archaeological site.
- Visit the haciendas of San Isidro Guaímaro and the Destiladeros also archaeological sites of great interest.
- At the Hacienda Manaca Iznaga you can enjoy a Creole lunch (not included).
Departure days: Everyday
Departure Time: 09:00 hrs
Return time 12:00hrs
If you are not staying at the hotel that you select as pick up, please write in remarks a telephone number where we can contact you in case of variations.
Pick up times may vary up to 30 minutes regarding the number of hotels to pick up clients for the excursion.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXCURSIONS