Duration: 4 (hours)
1. Departure from Trinidad in private jeep with guide service.
2. Visit the Mirador to enjoy a wonderful view of the Valley, a World Heritage Site since 1988.
3. Visit the Hacienda de la Familia Iznaga, one of the richest families in the Trinitarian villa in the colonial era, where you can taste a delicious guarapo, obtained from sugar cane. Optional visit to the tower, built in the nineteenth century, to enjoy the beautiful landscape of this archaeological site.
4. Visit the haciendas of San Isidro Guaímaro and the Destiladeros also archaeological sites of great interest.
5. At the Hacienda Manaca Iznaga you can enjoy a Creole lunch (not included).